Auraya partners with Gartner – the world’s leading research and advisory company
, to bring to market biometric voice recognition technology that improves security, customer experience and risk management outcomes for businesses globally. This strategic initiative will expand Auraya’s global reach – by tapping into the online fraud detection space and identity and access management in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Japan. Gartner’s expertise in this domain helps build a differentiated, customer centric market positioning for Auraya. With Gartner insights, Auraya seeks to align its efforts to meeting global business requirements, trends and challenges. Auraya will leverage its relationship with Gartner analysts in fraud, security and risk management for insights on value creation for potential customers and partners.
ArmorVox – the next generation in voice biometrics
ArmorVox is Auraya’s proprietary voice biometrics technology
that challenges existing solutions in the market as the preferred second factor authentication solution. Designed with advanced machine learning algorithms, the technology is speaker adaptive and has a unique approach to fraud mitigation.
The technology can be modelled for existing and emerging threats. This empowers businesses to consistently stay one step ahead of fraudsters. Reducing fraud and improving customer satisfaction can positively impact ROI and long-term profitability for businesses.
What we do differently to address fraud and risk
1. We help businesses proactively manage fraud and customize security for transactions and variable risk profiles.
- Receive real-time alerts during customer on-boarding: ArmorVox’s proprietary Impostor Mapping feature identifies duplicate voice enrolments during the on-boarding process – ensuring an individual customer can only enrol once, preventing fraud attempts.
- Cross-match voice prints for real-time fraud detection and management: ArmorVox can cross-match more than 25 million voice prints per minute to alert organisations to fraud attempts for every transaction.
- Run Hot Lists for recent fraudsters, known suspects and clients with special needs: Protect your organisation from a list of known fraudsters and recent fraud attempts. Security professionals can also customize security for clients with special needs – such as victims of identity theft and estranged couples with access to each other’s personal information.
- Detect synthetic speech, digital voice and playback attacks: ArmorVox has a range of proprietary features designed to put you ahead of common and emerging security threats.
2. We provide enhanced security for second factor authentication.
- Speaker adaptive capability: ArmorVox active learning has been designed to organisations provide customers with a consistent, seamless verification experience over their lifetime by adapting to subtle changes in voice and devices used.
- Differentiate between similar sounding voices such as twins and family: The Auraya technology is designed with algorithms that capture granular details of an individual’s voice – and can differentiate between similar sounding voices for advanced security.
- Deliver a consistent, omni-channel experience across every device and channel: Customers can enrol and verify across digital apps, web sites, telephones, chat-bots, vehicles and any device with a microphone.
3. We help businesses manage risk by implementing industry best practice.
- Customize security for variable risk in transactions: ArmorVox uses machine Learning algorithms to automatically adjust for the ‘risk’ in transactions without compromising customer convenience.
- Actively identify and mitigate risk: ArmorVox is designed to distinguish real speakers from digital voice, recorded voices, enhancing security.